Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's a Party! #156


Thank you for coming to the party!

Are you enjoying the Spring as much as I am? It seems like it took forever to finally get here.

I haven't been able to get much done this week. Greg has been off and when he's home it seems like we're always off to somewhere or doing something. The last few days we've been shopping for a new front door and storm door. We bought the front door yesterday and hope to get the storm door this weekend so he and Brandon can get them both installed. Funny how something silly like new doors can get me all excited. I've been thinking about decorating the front porch now in honor of the new doors. I think I'll wait until the new railing is in though, that's the next project on the list. It never ends!

So let's see what you all have been up to this last week. I can't wait to see!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


9 comments:

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared my hummus bites which are great vegan and allergy-friendly appetizers. I also shared my super fresh “can’t wait for summer” gazpacho smoothie—a savory swap out for fruity smoothies.

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared my hummus bites which are great vegan and allergy-friendly appetizers. I also shared my super fresh “can’t wait for summer” gazpacho smoothie—a savory swap out for fruity smoothies.

Erlene A said...

Thank you for a fun linky party. Following on twitter and G+.

Donna Wilkes said...

I need new storm doors - front and back! Does your husband make house calls? Thank you for hosting.

Cranberry Morning said...

Haha. I'm kinda with Donna on that question! I've been wanting a front storm/screen door for quite a while. We're up on a hill and get the breeze. I do realize that if I were really ambitious, I could probably figure it out myself, but...

Thanks for the Linky party, Terri. I haven't checked to see, but I hope you've had a chance to enter my Springtime HomemadeSoapnSuch Giveaway!

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you for the fun party!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for another great party!!!
Have a Happy New Month:)

Kimberly Lewis said...

Love it! Thanks for hosting such a great party. I would love it if you would stop by our new party and share one of your amazing creations!
http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls