Friday, May 9, 2014

Cell Phone Clutch


Sometimes you get an idea in your head for what you want and can't find it anywhere.
 So what do you do?
 Make it yourself.




Like my new cell phone clutch.




My problem was, I have a giant phone. It's the Galaxy Note and I love it. I can actually see it and it takes great pictures, but you wouldn't believe the teasing I get for my huge phone. 

(By the way, those aren't cracks in it, it's the tree from above reflecting on it.)




I wanted something to carry my phone, drivers license, credit cards, and money in when I'm just running in and out of places and not have to drag along a big purse.

The middle pocket is for my phone.

I didn't take pictures along the way because I actually just started sewing and winging it as I went, using my phone for the sizes I needed.




Besides the pocket in the middle, the other side has a zippered pocket with a sectioned pocket behind it for credit cards and license.




The flap has a snap closure and I added on the elastic ribbon for a little extra bling and to help hold the flap down.




Okay, see what I put up with when I'm outside trying to take photo's? Gage politely brought me his "ball" and dropped it right there. Nice.





Have a great weekend!

Pin It



8 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Aw, Gage photo-bombed the post! :-) Love that clutch, Terri. I have a big phone too but mine is always getting dirty! Bet it would help if I kept it in a clutch like that. How's this week gone?

Kate Lynn said...

Great post. I'm visiting from the One Project at a Time party and wanted to stop by to tell you that this phone wristlet is really cute. I love the pattern!

Jessica said...

Very cute bag. Love the fabric. :)

Cristina Pop said...

So cute! Just love it!

Ana Lopes said...

Super cute Terrie! Love it!
Have a wonderful rest of week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kimberlee Gibson said...

What a cute case. I am not much of a cellphone person - probably one of the few that never hardly takes it out of the pocket of my purse organizer. This is great for people who carry theirs around all the time. I like how your dogs ball kind of matches the pink in the fabric - at first I thought it was a leftover of fabric or something.

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

That is one of the cutest cases I've ever seen!!! Thanks for linking it up at MondayFunday! Pinning it to our board!

Candy Reid said...

Super, super cute! And I love the photo bomb. :D