Monday, May 5, 2014

DIY Mother's Day Gifts


With Mother's Day coming this Sunday, I thought it would be fun to share some ideas that I found on Pinterest. Heck, I might even make a few of these and wrap them up for myself!



Cupcake Bouquet




Tile Photo Coasters




Anthro Knock-off Bag




Paper Embroidery Hoop Gift Card Holder




Tiered Chocolate Stand




Aren't those fun? Not only for Mother's Day, these could all be used for awesome gifts at anytime!


Have a great Monday! 

Greg and I are going to work all day on getting the patio and deck cleaned up. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

I don't envy you spending all day working on getting the patio cleaned up. But at least I hope you've got good weather for it. Love all the craft ideas, but the photo coasters is one I need to get busy and make. I'll love seeing my grandkids on coasters!! ♥