Monday, May 19, 2014

Folded Money


Jace's birthday was last week and he let me know that this year he only wanted money. He wanted to buy his own I-pod with all the accessories. He really planned this all out really well, letting us all know even before Easter what he wanted to do. I think I'll have him plan my birthday this year!

I didn't want to just hand him a card with money in it, so I made him work for it a little.




I made it into a star.

I found the tutorial at Make it Easy Crafts.

I thought I had a box to put it in and wrap it, but when I started looking, I didn't.




So I put it between 2 pieces of black foam board and taped with Washi Tape.


There are a lot of fun ideas out there of how to fold money. 
I don't think I'll ever be just putting it in a card anymore.




Thank you, Crafty Journal, for linking up your Dollar Bill Wallet last week at It's a Party.
Perfect timing!

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Haha. Very clever, Terri. :-)