Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hits of the Party!


It's party day!

The party will start later this afternoon, but first let's take another look just a few of the awesome links that we had last week.



DIY Cardboard Box Sewing Machine


This is absolutely amazing and oh so adorable!



Princess Cake Tutorial


Oh my gosh, how cute is that?



DIY Grass Head Pots


Jace is always looking for something to make when he's here. I know now what we'll be working on next time.


DIY Welcome Porch Post


This really needs to be sitting on my front porch.


Copy-Cat Orange Julius Recipe


Is there anyone on this planet that doesn't love an Orange Julius?


I'll meet you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

Right now I'm off to Home Depot to shop for my Mother's Day present.
A new porch railing.
Yeah, I'm pathetic!

1 comment:

Bonnie Brewer said...

Great features! Thanks so much for featuring my copy-cat Orange Julius recipe!