Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hits of the Party!


Hey look, I actually remembered to post features this morning!

I am such a bad blogger in the spring and summer. When it's this nice outside, that's where I'm spending most of my time. 

But, I'm here now and want to share a few of the awesome features from last week's party.



Ruffled Purse Skirt


Love this!



Spring Greens in the Foyer


If this greeted me every time I walked in my front door, I'd be one happy girl!



Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes


I'll take three. Please.



Polka Dot Rosette Wreath


How cute is that?!



Chicken Hand Pies


Perfect for summertime lunches!


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and I'll meet you back here later this afternoon to get this week's party started.

1 comment:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

What a lovely surprise, Terri! Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Foyer, it totally made my day:) Have a lovely mid-week enjoying the beautiful weather outside~hugs, Poppy