Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It's a Party! #157


Who's ready to party? I know I am! I've been working outside all week on the patio and deck and although it's fun at first, that "fun" is turning into a lot of work and I'm still not finished.

With spending so much time outside lately I haven't done much crafting at all so I'm counting on all of you to share your awesome creations and yummy recipes this week!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!



8 comments:

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I have shared coconut oatmeal cookies. This was the first cookie recipe I adapted once I was diagnosed with severe food allergies. What do you think?

Cranberry Morning said...

Hope you are having a good week, Terri. Thinking of you! Thanks for the Linky.

Ana Lopes said...

Thank you for hosting this inspiring party!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for another wonderful party:)
Have great day!!!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Love your party. Thanks for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to have one of your wonderful creations at our party. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the party Princess!
Wishing you a lovely Mother's Day with your family!
FABBY

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse