Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's a Party! #159


Welcome to the party!

I'm sorry I didn't get features from last week up this morning, life got in the way of blogging. Actually, a new front porch railing got in the way.

We've been wanting (and needing) a new porch rail for quite awhile, so when Greg woke up and decided today was the day to go pick it out and buy it, I jumped.

A new railing is just like everything else. You pick out what you want and think the price really isn't that bad and then they start adding on all the other things you need to put the rail up and suddenly it turns into a huge expense. Oh, and then when all is said and done, you see the lights that would be so cute and practical for a couple of the posts and you've already spent so much already, what's another couple hundred dollars?

I took "before" pictures today and I'll show you the new rail when it's installed.

But right now, let's party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


7 comments:

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my extravagant Lemon Ice Cream Sandwich.

Kat Ryan said...

Love your party!!! Thanks for hosting every week
-Kat
www {dot} confessionsoftheperfectmom {dot} com

Kat Ryan said...

Love your party!!! Thanks for hosting every week
-Kat
www {dot} confessionsoftheperfectmom {dot} com

The Happy Creations said...

Hello Terri,
Thank you for another great party:)
Have a beautiful day!!!

Kimberly Lewis said...

I love your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love having you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks for the party, Terr! I always see some of the most fun things here.... :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Ana Lopes said...

Thank you for hosting this inspiring party!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com