Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bloody Mary Sliders


Do any of you watch The Chew? I love it!

The other day, Clinton Kelly made these sliders and my mouth was watering the whole time. I went to the store the next day and bought the only ingredient that I needed, the horseradish. I can't stand horseradish so I never buy it and was a little worried about it, but I was set on trying these burgers.

They were awesome!!

If you don't ever try any of the recipes I share, you have to try these hamburgers. You would be the hit of any cookout!

Here you go, my friends.





It was just Greg and I when I fixed these so I didn't add the olives on the top, but wouldn't that be so cute for Father's Day?

Pin It

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is cute! I love the olives on top.:-) I'd alternate with green, kalamata, and black. And then I'd steal the olives after giving Mr. Cranberry the burger. :-)

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Terri, this recipe sounds amazing and I bet delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Julie