Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hits of the Party!


Thank you to everyone who linked up to It's a Party last week!

This week's party will start later this afternoon, but first let's take a look at a few that stood out last week.



Table Top to Game Box


Totally awesome!



Peach, Plum, & Apricot Cupcakes


Don't those cupcakes just scream summer?



American Flag Pallet


I love this!



Reupholstering Chairs


What a beautiful transformation!



Kale & Apple Potato Salad


Yum! We love kale around here.


Have an awesome day and I'll meet you back here later this afternoon.

2 comments:

Mindi Carwin said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Game Box Terri!!

whatamberloves.com said...

Wow! I'm flattered that you're highlighting my Armchair ReUpholstery Tutorial! Thanks so much!! 😃 ~Amber ReUpholstery Tutorial