Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's a Party! #162


Welcome to the party!

Is everyone ready for Father's Day this Sunday? Greg made it easy for me this year and bought his own present. New golf clubs. That's great because I don't know the first thing about golf and wouldn't even know what to buy. Now, what to fix for dinner that day...

I've been kind of busy working on my biggest craft project ever. I'm going to mount Brandon's high school and college football jerseys in a case for him to hang in his sports room at their new house. Have any of you ever done that? I think I've figured out how to do it and have all the supplies I need and hope to have it all finished in a few days. I'm so excited to give it to him and hope I can pull this off. 

Now it's time for you to show off all your latest and greatest!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


8 comments:

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for the party Terri:)Have a fantastic day:):)

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my take on Tahdig, basically nightshade-free hash browns. I’ve also shared my decadent Lemon Mousse Tart that’s also allergy-friendly.

Mindie Hilton said...

Thank you for hosting friend! My hubby bought himself a new truck, after I told him too, he has never ever had a new vehicle, so it was time. I am going to call that Father's day gift taken care of :) Looks like our men made it easy on us. Can't wait to see your finished big project. I am hanging in Reno, getting this radiation thing done, it sort of sucks, but being away form home is giving me a chance to relax, so that's good. Hope you are doing well. Hugs

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for the great party,Terri!
Hope you have a wonderful rest of week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Thank for hosting.

Jenn said...

Thanks for hosting Terri!

Kimberly Lewis said...

I love stopping by your party each week. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Crystal said...

Thanks for the party! ;-)