Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's a Party! #163


I know it's early, but welcome to the party!

I didn't intend to be (I would have told you), but you may have noticed that I've been MIA all week.

What have I been doing, you ask?

Loving every minute of it! You see, I've been spending my time with my grandchildren. Also, it's summer and there is so much to do besides sitting on the computer!

I never said it here on the blog, but I've had some heart problems the last couple of months and have been through tons of tests. We found out that everything is fine and my heart is healthy, just jumps around a lot. I was diagnosed with a heart arrhythmia and taking a prescription for it and it really has helped. I feel lucky and blessed that that's all it was. I was so scared for so long with no answers that now, I just want to have fun!

What I'm trying to tell you is, if this summer you don't hear from me for a few days, I'll be back. I always will. I'm just away for a little bit having fun with this family of mine and I wouldn't change that for the world! I'm still crafting and I've got tons of things to show you. I even had Jalynn, Jordyn, and Jace grab some rocks today when we left a restaurant for a craft project I've got in mind for us to do together.

I need to get busy with 4th of July stuff. I did make a flag out of cedar shims the other day. I'll show it to you on Friday. In the meantime, let's party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


10 comments:

Mindi Carwin said...

I am so glad you are ok, take it easy...And good for you for doing what matters most! Enjoy the time with your family!

Jenn said...

Glad all is well, enjoy your summer!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Please tale care my friend...I'm so glad you're ok! Have a wonderful summer and do just what you think it's best always!
Thank you for hosting this week for us.
FABBY

Debby said...

So sorry to hear of your heart problems. I'm glad that they ran the tests and things are better. I had a period of time where I was throwing off pre-mature heart beats at over 2,000 a day. I went through all kinds of test, even a cath. I am on a med now that is for something else. It keeps the beats back in the normal range. You never know til you check it all out. Have a wonderful time with your grands.

Crystelle Boutique said...

I am sorry to hear your heart is giving you trouble. Glad you founds some answers.... :)
XoXoX Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy evening to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Terriea Kwong said...

Glad that you're fine and thanks for the hosting.

Ana Lopes said...


Thanks for hosting the great party, Terry!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Cranberry Morning said...

I am glad to hear that the heart issue is under control, Terri. That sure was a scare. And all those tests! I'm sorry I've not been adding to the party on Wednesdays, but I've been doing nothing at all that is exciting or crafty. I'm recovering from a slipped disc. So annoying. Hope you have a good week. We're getting lots of storms. This morning the dogs are waiting to go out if the lightning and thunder ever subside! Scares them to death!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Awesome party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls