Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's a Party! #164


Welcome to the party!

Thank you so much for taking the time to come by! 

Can you believe the 4th of July is next week already? Where is this summer going? And why is it going so fast? It seems like we are always going non-stop and I keep telling myself that there will be plenty of time to clean this house of mine this winter when we're snowed in again for months. Funny thing is, I'm actually listening to myself and I really don't care!

I haven't been doing a whole lot of crafting lately, but I've got a couple of ideas that the kiddo's and I are going to work on tomorrow. It involves glow in the dark spray paint so it's going to get messy (and fun)!

What have you all been doing? It's time to get this party started so you can show it off.

If you missed the features this morning, they're Here.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


7 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope your week is awesome!
~ Ashley

Kimberly Lewis said...

Fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

Tiffany McKay said...

Thanks for taking the time to host this party! Love all the fun ideas!

Crystal said...

Hi Terri! Thanks for hosting ;-)

Cranberry Morning said...

Yes, this summer is evaporating and I can almost feel the chill of winter quickly closing in. Dreadful thought! But this looks like a great summer for my strawberries. They're so much bigger than last year. Nothing like almost continuous rain!

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Terri!!!Thanks so much for the amazing party!!!
Have a beautiful day:):)