Tuesday, July 1, 2014

4th of July Desserts


Last week I showed you these 4th of July snacks that I plan on making for this Friday.

I seem to get in a rut and always fix the same thing every holiday, so this year I wanted a new dessert to try. Boy, did I find some that look delicious and fun!

Here are my final 5 and I have to choose one (maybe 2). It's going to be hard to choose!


Firecracker Cakelettes




Stars and Stripes Pie




Star Spangled Fruit Tart




Flag Cheesecake




Red, White, and Blue Parfaits




Don't they all look delicious?!

I think I'm definitely making the Pop Rock Cakelette's (the kiddo's will love them!) and I'm leaning towards the pie. What do you think?

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh yeah, I'm leaning toward that Stars & Stripes Pie in a big way!! Once I saw that, everything else faded into a blur. lol Let me know when it's out of the oven. :-) (all great ideas, btw)