Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hits of the Party!


It's my favorite day of the week. 

Not only does It's a Party start later today where we can always count on being inspired by all the talent that gets linked up, but we also get to take another look at 5 of the top hits from last week's party!

Here they are:


Birds Nest Pendants


Absolutely adorable!



Vintage Rusty Stuff


I love Judy's Rusty Stuff photo's every Tuesday. I would love to go along with her when she's out with her camera. We just might get ourselves into trouble though, right Judy?



Oreo Summer Freeze Pops


Great idea! The kiddo's and I are going to have to make some of these.



Old T Shirt Pom-Poms


What a great use of old t-shirts! Love it!


Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls


Oh my gosh, how cute are those?! I can't wait to make them!


Thank you to everyone who linked up! 

As always, if you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar if you want.

See you back here later today for this week's party.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Thanks for featuring my rusty photo, Terri! I love all these features. Those brownie bowls are so cute and the T-shirt pompoms. Hey Kevin, do you really need that shirt you're wearing? LOL. Love those!

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pendants. I've been on vacation and it was a lovely surprise to see now that I'm home and getting caught up. Also, those Oreo Pops looks delicious!