Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's a Party! #167


Welcome to the party!

How is everyone's summer going? Too fast?

I finally got Brandon's big case with his 2 football jersey's in it done. I'm pretty sure he's going to love it hanging in his "sports" room at their new house. I told him and Greg that I did the hard part, now it was up to them to figure out how to hang the giant, heavy thing! I'll show it to you on Friday.

Ready to party? Let's go!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


9 comments:

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my ice cream birthday cake which is a great alternative to a traditional birthday cake—no apologies needed for being allergy-friendly.

I’m also sharing my update to coconut milk ice cream— vanilla custard ice cream that’s rich and creamy and SCOOPABLE.

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Terri:)
Yes summer is going too fast:( LOVE SUMMER!!!
Thanks for hosting another great party.
Have an amazing day:)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you dear Terri for hosting and having me. Aha, Summer is going really fast, the entire year is too, lol!
FABBY

Erlene A said...

Thanks Teri for the party. Have a super weekend.

Sarah Shelly said...

Thank you for always hosting such an fun party!

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

ReDo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Hi Terri! I'm a new follower. Thank you for hosting a wonderful party and sharing all of the links. Have a great weekend!

Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations

Trisha Perez said...

Hi Terri!

Thanks for hosting the party!

We really love it. By the way, you may want to check our collection too - http://bit.ly/WelsUy

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thank you! I love stopping by your wonderful party each week. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting Terri. Enjoy the rest of your week!