Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's a Party! #169


Welcome to the party!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and link up.

Did you see my post on Monday? Our never-ending front door and railing project is finally finished. Well, almost. We still need to power wash the porch, but for the most part, it's done!

Jordyn, Jace, and I made Chalkboard T-Shirts this past week. They're so fun, I can't believe we haven't made them before now. 

If you missed the features from last week's party this morning, be sure to check them out Here.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


9 comments:

Kammy Wielenga said...

Hi Terri! I haven't shared anything at your party in so long that I kind of made up for it today! Hope I didn't totally overtake the whole thing - I tend to do that at regular non-cyber parties too. Haha! Thanks and have a great rest of the week!

Mindie Hilton said...

Terri thank you for hosting! Hope your summer is going well.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri, i enjoyed browsing through your Etsy shop and the chalkboard tee tutorial. Thanks for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party. Have a great half of the week.
FABBY

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Terri,
Thanks for another wonderful party!!
You are one of my first link parties and I always feel so nice coming here:)
Hope you are having a great day.

The Happy Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting. I love stopping by your fabulous party. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls