Monday, August 18, 2014

Crochet Puppy Hat


I've never crocheted anything like this before, but Christina requested it and I gave it a try.




She is growing her photography business, Sole Inspired Photography, and is always looking for new props.




She found the pattern for me at Repeat crafter Me and I was a little intimidated at first, but decided to dive right in and go for it. I'm so glad I did! The pattern was easy to follow and I actually breezed right through it.




Repeat crafter Me has a lot of fun and free crochet patterns that I can't wait to try out.


I need to do a whole post on Christina's props that she uses. In the meantime, you can see some of her beautiful pictures HERE.

Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Terri, that is just about the cutest thing ever! I'm heading over there now.