Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hits of the Party!


Happy hot and humid Wednesday! That's what we're dealing with here this week.

This week's party will start later this afternoon, but here are 5 of my favorites from last week:


Our Kitchen (Photo Tour)


Did you see this kitchen? I want that kitchen! Oh, Greg.....we've got work to do.



Coffee Table Turned Kitchen Island


Awesome! This is exactly why Greg and I never get ready of anything.
(We just never get around to doing anything with it.)



Buffalo Chicken Dip


Yep, my family would love this. Gotta make it!



Wood Peg People


I've always wanted to do this for Tierni. What a great tutorial!



Tinfoil Rivers


Jace would love this!! We've got to do this. 
(Think the neighbors will care if we use their hill?)


Thank you to everyone who linked up! You all are awesome!

I'll see you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you for featuring my buffalo chicken dip Terri!

Molly Wagner said...

Thank you for including my peg dolls in your lovely features :) I hope you do make some, they're really easy and fun!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please come and party with us. We would be so thrilled to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls