Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hits of the Party!


We had a great party last week! Thank you all for linking up.

Let's take one more look at 5 of your top hits, sound good?


Zucchini Pizza Crust


Oh my gosh, we have so much zucchini and I can't wait to try this!



Side Yard Ikea Hack


Totally awesome!



Lace Painted Wood Slice Coasters


Wow! Those are just too pretty to use!



No Bake Lemon Slice


She had me at "no-bake". Oh, and "lemon"!



Kisses for Sale Candy Dish


Adorable! 


I'll meet you back here later this afternoon and we'll get this week's party started.

2 comments:

Little Ladybird said...

Thank you for featuring my Ikea Side Hack Post!! What a nice surprise!
Tash

Maria said...

Hi Terry, thank you so much for featuring my Kisses Candy Dish! I would love for you to stop over and link up to the Krafty Inspiration Party http://wp.me/p3YqkX-TI
Have a great weekend!
Maria