Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hits of the Party!


Happy Hump Day!

There were so many great ideas linked up at last week's party!

Here are a few of your favorites:


Garden Hose Wreath


I really need this on my deck!



Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip


I could take a bite of that chip right now! Definitely making this!



Photo Frame Jewelry Holder


I've been wanting to do this for years. This is the perfect inspiration to get started!



Garlic Cheese Breadsticks


This is what I always order from Papa John's. Now I can make my own!



Pot Handle Hot Pad Grip


This is brilliant! And so simple to do.


Thank you to everyone who linked up and I'll be back later today to get this week's party started.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Great features, Terri. Doesn't that spinach artichoke dip look amazing!! I might go a tad lighter on the garlic, but I love that stuff. :-)

Noreen said...

Hi Terri, Thank you so much for featuring my Pot Handle Grip! Those garlic breadsticks look so good - and not that hard to do.

Noreen
Crafty Journal