Friday, August 22, 2014

Honeymoon Tote with Matching Wristlet


I told you the other day about Christina's bridal shower last Sunday (Here, if you missed it).

I thought it would be fun to show you one of the gifts I made for her.




She and Brandon are going to a beach resort in Mexico for their honeymoon so I made her a tote and matching wristlet/clutch to keep her phone, room key, and any other small items in.




I made the tote the same way I did my Pleather Tote. You can find the tutorial Here.




Before I sewed the whole thing together, I appliqued the MRS on using the hot pink lining fabric and added the rhinestone heart for the period. 




After I finished the tote bag, I thought she really needed the wristlet to match. She can either take it with her to the beach in the bag, or use it alone.

The tutorial is the same as my Mickey Mouse Clutch and you can find it Here.





Have a fabulous Friday!

Pin It



2 comments:

Šárka said...

It is very cute and also very considerate of you! Great job :-)

Jill Shepherd said...

What a cute little set - love the hot pink letters!!
Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/