Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's a Party! #170


Hello my party friends! I'm so glad you're here!

Like I said this morning, it's been so hot and humid here this week that I've grounded myself to the air conditioning inside the house. Yeah, I know, I'm a wimp. I have been able to attempt to get the inside of our house back to some kind of normal, so maybe it's not such a bad thing after all.

Did you see the features this morning? They're Here if you missed them.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


6 comments:

Terrie R said...

Thanks for hosting the party and have a great day!
~ Terrie @ EclecticDarlings.com

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for hosting an amazing party Terri:)
Have a great day!!!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri! Stay cool:)~hugs, Poppy

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing ACD-friendly Chocolate-covered Cherry Macaroons. It’s the best of both worlds—raw macaroons and chocolate covered cherries!

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Terri, thanks for hosting the great party!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting dear Terri. Have a great rest of the week.
FABBY