Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's a Party! #171


Welcome to the party and thank you for joining us!

Today is a bittersweet day for me. I've had so much fun with my grandkids all summer and today they went back to school. I'm so happy for them and know how excited they are, but I miss them already! I guess it's back to work time for me now, too. 

It's not like I'll be sitting around doing nothing. Brandon and Christina's wedding is in less than 2 months and I have tons to get accomplished before then! I should have lots to share with you between now and then. We got the invitations all finished last weekend. Christina did an awesome job designing and printing them and I tied the bows on. Hey, don't laugh. That bow was pretty important, too! Oh yeah, and Brandon punched the holes in all of them for me to put the ribbon through. (He said I was taking too long.)

Are you all ready to party this week? Let's get it started!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


5 comments:

Tracy Speight said...

I know what you mean about missing your grandchildren. I love spending time with mine. The younger ones are still at home with mum, so they get plenty of visits during school time. I really miss the older ones while they are at school.
Handmade at Warratahstree

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for the party:)
How sweet,missing your grandchildren!How exciting getting ready for a wedding!!!I love weddings:)
Have a great day!!!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you. I love stopping by your fabulous party each week. Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my light and refreshing allergy-free Frozen Sangria Lemonade and Summer Drinks that beat the Summer heat. I’m also sharing my remarkable discovery about Astaxanthin and how it saved me from a bad sunburn on vacation.