Monday, August 11, 2014

Kid Friendly Beer Frisbee


I know that sounds funny. Kids and beer?

I'll explain.



This game is usually played with adults, and yes, there's beer involved. This time instead of using a beer bottle for the top, I used the aluminum Coke cans.

It's so quick and easy to make and would be the hit of any party or tailgate!



All you need is 2 PVC pipes, 2 Frisbee's and 2 Coke cans.




We were playing it in the yard, so it didn't even need a base for the pole. Greg cut out the bottom of the pipe to create a stake for it to go in easier.




I knew we would be playing all day long, so I spray painted the poles, cans, and Frisbee's with glow in the dark paint.




That's all there is to it. Let the fun begin!

In case you've never played before, there are 2 people on each team and you take turns throwing the Frisbee at the other side's pole to knock off the bottle. One person on the receiving in of the Frisbee has to catch it and the other person has to catch the can if it falls.




To say it gets wild would be an understatement!




Have a happy Monday!

Pin It



4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Ha! That looks like fun. I'll remember that for next time the family is together. They'll love that.

Christina Sole said...

That was soo fun! Great action shots!

Kara said...

This looks like lots of fun! We'll have to try it- we have tons of extra PVC pipe I'd love to put to good use!

Jill Shepherd said...

What a fun game Terri! Thanks for sharing this one - I'm pinning it and will add it to our next BBQ gathering!! :)