Friday, August 29, 2014

Mason Jar Utensil Holder


In 5 minutes or less!



Seriously, that's all it's going to take.
5 minutes.




I had the burlap and ruffle ribbon and had never used it. It was time.

Ignore, the small burlap ribbon, I decided to use jute instead.




It's just a matter of gluing the ribbons on and adding a cute little wood button.
Tie a piece of jute around the top and you're done.




It's perfect for the spatula and spoons that I found on sale one day at Kohl's.
They deserve better than the messy drawer they would have gone in.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Pin It


3 comments:

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

Terri, these DIY kitchen utensil holders are really cute, as are your striped vintage crochet hotpad designs.

Marilyn Clark said...

I LOVE your utensil holder..so cute! I just wanted to let you know this post is one of our features from The Project Stash! I can't wait to see what you link up this week! I hope to see you tonight at 8:00 pm! www.4you-withlove.com

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books said...

Such a cute idea! =)
Pinned to my Gift board.