Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Mantel and Mini Banners


With everything going on around here, I haven't had too much time for decorating.




But, I did manage to get a little bit up on the mantel to celebrate Fall.




I had some of the fabric left from my Fall Banner, so I decided to use it on burlap that I had from last year to make a couple of "mini" banners.




All I did was applique the scarecrow and sunflower to the burlap.
Easy peasy!




I glued buttons to the top of thumbtacks to hang them.




My candle lantern still said "Happy Spring", so I thought I better change it, too.




The Folded Star Pumpkin hanging in the middle is from last year.
You can see how I made it Here.

Happy Fall, y'all!

Pin It


3 comments:

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

All original. Thank you for linking up your cute mantel at our linky party at The Fine Craft Guild. As always, lovely to party with you.

Erlene A said...

Cute idea. You got my brain spinning with ideas. Thanks for the inspiration.

Crystal said...

Love the mantle! :-)