Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's a Party! #175


Welcome to the party!

Reminder: For the next few weeks, I will have features Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The party will start on Wednesday afternoon and I'll have a craft to share with you on Friday. Things are crazy around here with Brandon and Christina's wedding coming up and this really helps me out.
Everything will be back to normal the first of October.


Did you see the features this week?



Fall Chalkboard Plaque by A Time For Seasons
Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies from Tackling Life
Old Sheets to Rag Rug by Artistic Endeavors 101


Greg and I went to the Chiefs game last Sunday and I actually pulled off getting a clear vinyl purse made to carry into the stadium. It's Here if you want to see it.

This week I've been working on 9 tote bags for all the bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids. I hope to have them all finished up tomorrow. 


Let's get this party started!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi, Terri

Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party. Hope you are doing well. Have a great week.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the party.
Have a nice rest of the week.
FABBY

Sarah Shelly said...

Thanks for the fun party. Have a great week.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Summer Rumsey said...

Thanks for hosting this great party!

Brooke Bock said...

How lovely to arrive for a party and find my post featured. Thank you so very much! Have a fabulous week!

Brooke

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! I always love stopping by your party each week. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls