Wednesday, September 17, 2014

It's a Party! #176


Welcome to the party!

Wow! This week is flying by! I'm still mainly working on wedding projects, but trying to squeeze in a few Fall things in between. I made a banner for the front door this week that I'll show you on Friday and I did get Jordyn's wrap bracelets done last week, too.



You can go Here to see how simple they were to make out of old belts.


Did you catch the awesome features this week?



Corn Husk Fall Wreath from Kathe With an E
Fall Porches from Krafty Cards etc.


Reminder: For the next few weeks, I will have features Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The party will start on Wednesday afternoon and I'll have a craft to share with you on Friday. Things are crazy around here with Brandon and Christina's wedding coming up and this really helps me out.
Everything will be back to normal the first of October.

Now it's your turn. Let's see what all you've been up to.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


5 comments:

Sarah Shelly said...

Thanks for always hosting a classy party.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting. I am following your Pinterest board now.

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my Persian Shepard’s Pie. It's a leftover repurposer with a crispy rice shell! I’m also sharing my Quick Donut Rolls, a gluten-free, yeast-free dinner roll in a fun shape. It’s sure to be a hit with the kids!

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh Terri, I should learn to check your blog before throwing out anything. You have such great ideas! I just gave away several belts. They would have made great bracelets... wraps. Love those! If I ever get anything made, I will link it up. I'll be working on little Oliver's baby blanket tomorrow. :-)

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by and partying with you each week. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls