Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wine Rack Craft Room Storage


I owe Tuula from The Thrifty Rebel a huge thank you for linking up this awesome idea to last week's It's a Party!




Her Wine Rack Craft Room Storage that's made out of an old wine rack and Pringles cans.
Pure genius!  

I'm a self proclaimed hoarder crafter, so I have a ton of those cans and all I need to do now is run to Goodwill and find a wine rack. I can't tell you how excited I am!
 (Yes, it's the little things in life that make me happy.)

Have a Happy Hump Day and I'll see you back here later this afternoon for this week's party!

1 comment:

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Terri! I'm really loving all the storage this project has given me. So inexpensive, and easy to put together too. I hope you find a wind rack soon.