Friday, October 3, 2014

Bucket to Plant Stand and Miss Pumpkin Face


That's right, I said bucket.



I bought that bucket from Home Depot last year for $2.00 for the lid because I thought it looked like a pumpkin. But, it's been sitting in my craft room since then.

It's not anymore.



All the lid needed was vinyl for the face and then a ribbon and a little rope.




She's now hanging in my entry way!

Greg thought I was crazy for seeing a pumpkin in a paint bucket, but who's crazy now?!
(Don't answer that.)


Then I thought what a waste it was not to use the actual bucket...



so I added burlap Duct Tape to it.




I turned it upside down and added rope to the top and bottom.




It suddenly became a plant stand. Go figure!




One simple little $2.00 bucket transformed into a plant stand and wall hanging.

Have a fabulous Friday!

Pin It


1 comment:

Karen @ karensuponthehill said...

You are so creative! Love it!