Friday, October 24, 2014

Clay Pot Pumpkin Candle


Some of you may have noticed the clay pot pumpkin on the counter last week when I posted about my Bay Window Hoop Pumpkins.




This is all it was, a clay pot with a cork in it. 
That's it.




I drew lines down the pot with a marker, but honestly, I liked it better before.
Oops, too late now.




I used a smaller size saucer to hold the candle so that when the candle's not lit, the pot fits over it.

The candle is pumpkin spice.
I love this time of year!

Have a great weekend!

Pin It


3 comments:

Candace Creates said...

Love this! I need to make one for my mom. She loves candles and wine :). What an adorable, original idea!

Sharon Erickson said...

This is so cute! I love the rustic appeal of the post being pumpkins. Plus, you don't need to worry about your pumpkin rotting! ;)

is that me or is a rotting pumpkin just the WORST.

Carol TheAnswerIsChocolate said...

This has so many possibilities from decor to hostess gifts etc. Featuring when my link party opens up tonight !