Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Crack Dip


We were at a Chiefs party a couple of weeks ago and a friend of mine made the best dip I've ever had. When she told me how simple it was to make, I knew I had to try it.

(Remember, I'm not a food blogger and don't take food photo's!)
(Which means the next photo you see is going to be bad!!)




See, it doesn't look so great, but you've got to believe me, it's awesome and Teresa was right, it's sooo simple to make. Only 4 ingredients.

16 oz sour cream
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
1 bag (3 oz) of bacon bits
1 cup of cheddar cheese

Mix it all together and we dipped tortilla chips in it, but I bet it would be good with veggies or Frito's, too. 

I was on Pinterest the other day and found a recipe for warm Crack Dip. I pinned it and want to try it next. It's Here if you want to try it, too. It's just a little different.

Have a terrific Tuesday! 

Pin It



4 comments:

Carrie from Carrie This Home said...

I can see why they call this crack dip! All those ingredients together must be an awesome combo! Pinning this and hoping to try it out soon.

Lara Kern said...

This dip looks and sounds delicious! I pinned it for future use. Thank you for sharing!

-Lara @ Methodical Living
http://methodicalliving.blogspot.com

Artsy VaVa said...

Sounds easy, delicious, & addicting!

House of Hipsters said...

If it's called "Crack Dip" it's gotta be amazing! Right! Thanks for sharing! Also wanted to let you know about a new linky party starting this Saturday at 8pm called “Found & Foraged” Can’t wait to party with you at http://www.houseofhipsters.com