Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween!

Isn't Halloween fun? All the innocent little faces knocking at your door. We love it and I miss the days when I would do the Halloween parties at the school with the kids and then that night Greg would take them out trick or treating while I was at home giving out candy to all the neighborhood kiddo's. 

We don't have any little ones at home anymore to dress up and I was missing it. I ask Gage (our 14 year old and deaf dog) today if he wanted to greet the kids at the door dressed up and he glared at me. He may not be able to hear me anymore, but I'm pretty sure he could read my mind. He hid the rest of the day.

Gage might not be willing to participate, so I thought it would be fun to look at some real troopers who did. Just for fun, here they are.













Have a fun day!

3 comments:

Lisa Williams said...

Those are so cute! I love the pirate!

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh good grief, those are all so cute, Terri. And how clever is that pirate!! I don't blame Gage for hiding. LOL

Terri said...

Wow! Some great costumes. Different dogs have differing personalities, so I bet some enjoy the dress up. I'm hoping the rain holds off until after the little ones are done trick or treating. It's so much fun for us, too, and our last time in this neighborhood.
Hugs