Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hits of the Party!


Happy Wednesday and to celebrate Hump Day, how about showing off a few features from last week's It's a Party? Let's do it!


Jack-O-Ghetti


This is such a cute idea and I think I might do it for Halloween night.


Healthy Candy Corn Bars


So, you all know how much I love candy corn. These Candy Corn Bars are perfect for me!
Might just have those Halloween night, too.


Wine Cork Horse Ornament


This is so stinkin' cute! I've got to make this little guy.


Leaf Art for Kids


My grandkids are always looking for something to "craft" when they are here. These leaves are a great idea, especially for placemats!


Simple Souvenir Display


I've got so many souvenirs tucked away in boxes. Using a shadow box is a great idea!


Thank you to everyone who linked up. You all are awesome!

This week's party will start later this afternoon.

No comments: