Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's a Party! #178


Hi and welcome to the party!
Thank you for taking the time and joining us.

I know it's football season, but can we talk a minute about baseball? Specifically, Royals baseball. That's right, our Kansas City Royals made it to the playoffs last night! It took them 12 innings to do it, but that's okay, it's been 29 years since we've even seen the playoffs. It's been quite a week for KC, first the Chiefs big win Monday night and the next night, the Royals.


Hey, did you see the features this week?


Dip Dyed Fall Leaf Banner by Little Red Window
Reclaimed Kitchen Island by Scrapality
No Bake Sweet & Crunchy Treat from Frugal in Florida


Reminder: For the next few weeks, I will have features Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The party will start on Wednesday afternoon and I'll have a craft to share with you on Friday. Things are crazy around here with Brandon and Christina's wedding coming up and this really helps me out.
Everything will be back to normal the middle of October.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


5 comments:

Jeanne Selep said...

Wow Terri, this is a first, I was able to be your first link! Enjoy fall above all... :)

Sarah Shelly said...

Thank you so much for hosting a fun party. Have a fantastic Thursday.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Andrea Fogleman said...

Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen island this week and hosting another fabulous party. Have a wonderful weekend!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I'm so excited to party with you this morning. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

ZzzonkOwl {All Things Etsy} said...

Thanks!!