Wednesday, October 8, 2014

It's a Party! #179


Welcome to the party!

We are all still recovering from the wedding last weekend, so we're going to get right to the party. I'll have lots of wedding posts coming up in the next few weeks as soon as I get everything back to normal around here.

I did make a couple of mason jar candy dishes today and I'll share those with you on Friday.

Did you catch the features this week?



DIY Fall Pumpkin Decorations from Wilker Do's
Paint Sample Bookmarks from The Pin Junkie
Vintage Fall Shutters from Simple Nature Decor




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature 3 of my favorites from the party next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for a little more exposure. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


7 comments:

The Pin Junkie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my paint sample bookmarks!

Karen @ karensuponthehill said...

Joining the party! Thanks so much :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party.

FABBY

Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods said...

Thanks so much for the fantastic party!
~ Ashley

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop and party with you each week. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. That would be amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

Jenn said...

I love those stacked pumpkins! Thanks for hosting Terri :)

ReDo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for hosting and sharing us each week!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~ Robin