Friday, October 10, 2014

Mason Jar Candy Dish


Need a cute candy dish for Halloween?


How about dressing up a couple of mason jars? I'm pretty sure you can pick up everything you need for them at the Dollar Store, too. Even better!




I just had to show you this paper. I love it, so I mod podged it to the lid of the big jar.




I used E-6000 and glued a glass candlestick to the bottom and tied a ribbon.




It was perfect for holding candy corn, but I still wanted something smaller for gummies.




For the smaller jar, I used a mini clay pot that I painted and added washi tape for the base. The top is a witches hat party favor that I glued on.




Simple and fun!




I did make one huge mistake.
I filled them with 2 of my favorite candies, candy corn and gummies!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Pin It