Friday, November 7, 2014

Button Cornucopia


I found the cutest barn wood frame last week at Hobby Lobby (50% off!) and knew it would fit perfectly in our barn tin walled room. It's a good thing that they only had one because I probably would have bought them all if they had more.



It's square and an odd size for a photo, so I made it interchangeable for different occasions.



I took the glass out of it and replaced it with burlap glued to poster board.



Then went to town with paper, buttons, and stickers. Everything was hot glued on.



I've already started thinking about how I'm going to change it for Christmas.



Have a great weekend!

Pin It


8 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Very clever, Terri, and I like the layout. I should have picked up some of those frames. Lots of Amish pics would look good in there. Oh well. Hope you have a good weekend. Getting chillier!

Chloe Crabtree said...

Cute and creative and perfect for November!

Artsy VaVa said...

Love it!!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Terri! This is darling and it looks perfect in front of your tin wall.

I am a happy new follower and look forward to more visits at your beautiful blog. Enjoy the remainder of your week!

Hugs and blessings

Christie Selken said...

This is such a cute art piece for this time of year. Great job!

The Painted Hinge said...

Oh my, this is so cute! What a creative idea! :) Stopping by from the TMTOMH linky party.

Gayle said...

Beautiful piece of art, thank you for sharing

Rose's Crafts at FineCraftGuild.com said...

Lovely piece of art, Teri. Thank you for linking up your cuteness to our linky party. It's always a pleasure partying with you. Can't wait to see what you'll bring us in just a few hours!