Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hits of the Party!


It's Wednesday and we all know what that means. It's the day that we look back at just a few of the awesome links from last week's It's a Party. 


Upcycled T-Shirt Bag


This is one great idea! I've made quilts before but never thought of a tote bag.
Love it!


Vintage Window Poster Frame


Oh, how I love old windows!


Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes


You can bet your sweet cupcake that I'll be making these! Yum!


Christmas Window Display


Great minds must really think alike. I decided a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to do this in all the windows going across the front of our house. Heather actually did it while I'm still thinking about it.


Feta & Spinach Muffins


Oh my gosh, these sound so delicious!


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.
I'll be back later this afternoon to get this week's party started.
See you then.

No comments: