Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hits of the Party!


I love our little It's a Party this time of year. There are so many fun holiday crafts, yummy recipes, and inspiration galore!

Here's a look back at a few of your top hits from last week's party.


Moritz the Moose Template


Moritz is adorable!


Whimsical Christmas Decorations


This just makes me happy! I think I'll go put Christmas music on.


Candy Cane Elves


Speaking of happy, how cute is that little guy?


Bundt Cake Challenge


Fabby's Swirl Marble-Cherry Cake sounds delicious and I love her star cake pan.


Clothepin Manger Nativity Scene


I love this. What a great craft to do with the kiddo's.


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.
This week's party will start later this afternoon.

1 comment:

Wesens-Art said...

Hi Terri!
Thanks for featuring my Moritz the moose and thanks for hosting.
Hugs from Germany