Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's a Party! #183


Welcome to the party!

Can you believe that it's November already? I've started thinking about Christmas presents because every year I say I'm going to be done with all the buying of gifts by the first of December. It never happens, but at least I've started thinking about it. It would be so nice to have all that done and be able to actually enjoy the month of December.

In case you missed it this morning, the features from last week's party are Here.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


2 comments:

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello sweet lady! Thank you for hosting such a fantastic party. I love stopping by each week. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. We would really appreciate it. http://loulougirls.blogspot.co…
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for hosting the great party!!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com