Monday, November 10, 2014

Let's Talk Sugar Scrubs


I love sugar scrubs, especially this time of year.



I was out, so I had to make more last week. I know it's not "fall-ish", but I wanted lemon.

There are so many different ways to make it, but I go the easy peasy way and just use coconut oil, sugar, and whatever scent I want.

I really don't measure, but if I had to guess, I probably use 2 cups sugar with 1/2 cup coconut oil. I like mine a little more moist, but if you wanted it more dry and grainy, you could use less coconut oil. After it's mixed up, add whatever "flavor" essential oil you want.

These make perfect little gifts and are quick and easy to whip up. 

Here are a few more that are perfect for this time of year and I can't wait to try them all!























Have an awesome Monday!

2 comments:

Stephanie Volkert said...

I've never made my own sugar scrub. I'm making bath bombs for Christmas this year; I should make just do an entire spa themed gift and make sugar scrubs too. I think the candy cane one would be great for Christmas.

Cranberry Morning said...

I have made that too, but only Fig & Brown Sugar. It's so much fun, smells wonderful, and makes great gifts! Love the various fragrances (Hmmm. Think I have some of those around here. LOL)