Monday, December 22, 2014

Bowdabra


I recently was chosen to do a tutorial exchange by Totally Tutorials with Bowdabra.




I'm pretty sure it's a well known fact that I can not tie bows. No matter how hard I try, I just can't. 
Until now.



Bowdabra is an awesome bowmaker that makes any kind of bow you would want so simple to do.

I received that magic little thing along with a ton of ribbon last week and got right to work.




I've always wanted to hang ribbons from the old farm doors that we have in our entryway and was never able to get the bow just right. With the Bowdabra, I had 2 bows made in minutes.



I can't wait to change them out for all occasions.



Thank you so much Totally Tutorials and Bowdabra for choosing me to participate in this exchange!

I'm working on a faux patina monogram with a bow to hang. I'll share it soon.

Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

I definitely need this! The bows looks terrific, Terri. My bows look horrid. I have spools of wide ribbon, thinking that surely they would automatically make beautiful bows. Hmmm. LOL