Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Storybook Necklaces


Remember the 5 minute Ornament Earrings I made?
Today, I've got necklaces that can be made in that same 5 minutes.



The best part is that you can make all three for just a few dollars!




Hobby Lobby has their Christmas stuff 50% off, so you can get all 3 of the book charms for $2.00.




All you have to do is add the jump ring and put the charm on a chain.




I was pleasantly surprised at how nice these $2.00 charms were.
The backs are even cute.




They make perfect teacher gifts or stocking stuffers and the box you put it in will probably cost you more than the necklace was to make.
(That'll be our own little secret!)

Pin It



7 comments:

Bethany Lee said...

These are so adorable! I LOVE them! Pinned. :)

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Of the world to friends.
Will present the Christmas music.
Mariah Carey – “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Christmas In Rockefeller 2014 http://wp.me/p3YsMF-4z @Sakamoto2Ryouma

Julia Nyanyo said...

Such a sweet little gift idea. Thanks

ripley said...

What a great idea! So easy and perfect for the book lover!

miepies heksenketel said...

These are very cute!

FeltByRae said...

So cute! Inspired me to dig out my jewellery making stuff and see what I can rustle up!

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

Terri, where have you been!!?? At Etsy probably selling these incredibly cute necklaces!!! Absolutely adore them.

Thank you for linking these up at our linky party. So fun to have you join us again. A new party will open in a mere few hours, and I look forward to seeing your latest creations!!