Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's a Party! #189


Welcome to the party!

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I finished up my shopping this week and actually went to the store today so I could start baking Christmas goodies this weekend. We're supposed to get our first big snow tonight, so I think Greg and I will have a wrapping party.
(He doesn't know that, yet, so let's just keep that little piece of information between us. Okay?)




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


4 comments:

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for hosting the great party, Terri!
I wish you and family a Merry Christmas!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for the party Terri!!
Merry Christmas :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting the almost last party of the year 2014. Thank you for been such a lovely hostess.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful and happy Christmas, ever!
FABBY

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party. We would love to party with you. Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls