Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa's Belly Hoop


This is such a simple idea, but I think it's becoming one of my favorite Christmas decorations.




All it takes is a little felt, pleather, a slide buckle and a wood embroidery hoop.
Oh, and if you like, a few jingle bells.



All I did was lay it out how I wanted it over the bottom of the hoop, put the top on and trimmed the back. That's it.



I tied a few jingle bells to the top for a finishing touch and to hide the screw part.





Have an awesome Tuesday!

Pin It



4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Cute, Terr!!! And even I could do this one, I think. Lol have a wonderful Tuesday!

Michelle Katseanes said...

Super cute! This is such a fun craft that anyone could do. Thanks for sharing! PINNED!

Agy Lee said...

Ho ho ho! Very cute!

Jill Shepherd said...

Hi there
Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my Round Tuit post this week!
A Round Tuit 237
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success