Friday, December 12, 2014

Santa's Stache Frame


So, the other day I showed you Santa's Belly Hoop and today we have...



Santa's stache!

I wish I could say that I thought of this, but I didn't. It was inspired by this burlap gift bag.



It was in the dollar bin at Michaels. You know the bins, the ones they have by the check-out lanes so you have to pass by everything and of course, you always find something to pick up.

This really was cute and it came in a package of 2 and will fit a gift card perfect.




I loved the bag so much that I wanted to make something else using that phrase.

I found an old frame, put black chalkboard paper behind the glass, and then cut out the vinyl and put it on the front of the glass.





Happy Friday!

Pin It



1 comment:

Bonnie H said...

This is so cute! It looks so simply to make but it looks like you would buy it in a store. :)
~Bonnie