Monday, January 19, 2015

A Big Secret!


I can't believe it, but I've actually been keeping a secret for a couple of months. Nobody thought that I could do it, but I did and now I can finally tell.



I'm going to be a grandma again!!
Brandon & Christina are giving us a new little grandbaby this July.

Let the baby projects begin!




I've already ordered that quilt pattern and can't wait to get started on it.





I, also, found those darling crochet baby Converse and hope that I can pull off making them.


July seems so far away to me, but if you take a look at my new Baby Pinterest board (Here), I really don't have much time at all!

Pin It

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Congratulations, Terri!!!! I love that quilt. How sweet! Have fun with your projects, Grandma. xoxo

Terri said...

Congratulations! My oldest is 22 and the youngest is turning 1 early in Feb. so I've been a Grammy for a long time.
Hugs

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

Congratulations! I love their pregnancy announcement.

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.