Monday, January 5, 2015

Crochet Nubbie Dishcloths


I know I showed you dishcloths that I was crocheting last year (Here), but I recently found a new pattern to crochet and absolutely love it!



They're called Nubbie Scrubbies and I found them through Pinterest from Simple Sweet Yarns.



The bubble pattern is perfect for a dishcloth and it's so simple and quick to make. My attention span stinks lately and so this is just what I need to get something finished and not half done.

It would also help if the sun would shine, but since it's only January, I won't start complaining, yet.
I'll wait 'til next week.



I gave these, along with a dish soap decanter, as neighbor gifts during Christmas.
(I'll show you the bottles later in the week.)

Pin It


5 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

I love to crochet! Pretty colors of the dishcloth and I like the bubble pattern:) Happy New Year, Terri!

Sarah Woods said...

I have a bunch of left over yarn and these would be PERFECT to use it up.

Sarah
http://www.yearofsarahblog.com

Sherry Nappa said...

These look great. I love to crochet! We would love it if you and your bloggy friends would join us for Funtastic Friday, our new blog hop at olives-n-okra.com. Hope to see you there.

Rachel @ The Philosophers Wife said...

What great scrubbies! I'm sure your daughter will get lots of use out of them.

I'd love to have you share this at my weekly Yarn Fanatic Party. (If you link up be sure to enter the giveaway!)

http://philwife.blogspot.com/2015/01/yarn-fanatic-party-19.html

Joy Cochran said...

Great washcloths. I am going to have to try out that pattern. So cute!!